Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
13,265 Posts
Yes, we have much to be thankful for in our country. I'm also thankful this morning that many years ago I moved to B.C. from southern Manitoba. Thinking of you guys digging out. At least the Bombers won yesterday :D.

Bob

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
don't get me wrong im thankfull.the family and I are alive .
BUT knee deep snow,no electricity for 3 days and counting,to days of snowblowing and now snowblower is busted from deep WET snow.downed trees all over yard and my beautifull ceders are toast.tree on house roof .
worked hard for 3 days constantly cleaning roofs of buildings and clearing snow.pardon me for ranting but 1st a tornado now this ,feelin pretty down and ready to give up.
needless to say thanksgiving is postponed indefinately

·
Premium Member
3,369 Posts
Just read this after responding to your other thread:eek:.
Sorry to hear about your issues with the weather and hope everyone is ok.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
BUT knee deep snow,no electricity for 3 days and counting,to days of snowblowing and now snowblower is busted from deep WET snow.downed trees all over yard and my beautifull ceders are toast.tree on house roof .
worked hard for 3 days constantly cleaning roofs of buildings and clearing snow.pardon me for ranting but 1st a tornado now this ,feelin pretty down and ready to give up.
Sorry to hear you got it so bad Ken! :eek:

Other than 18 inches of snow we were lucky at home, flowers are all toast but trees and shrubs have bounced back. Power flickered a number of times but stayed on.

Will be having 11 over for our family Thanksgiving dinner today, we have something to be thankful for! :yes:

Best wishes, thoughts and prayers go out to all who are still out of power and digging out. :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Wow Ken,stay strong. I hope this is not an indicator of whats 'Coming' this winter. :(

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
day 5 getting sick of livin off of basics and feedin gas to thirsty generator.
time to start looking at the ge4nerators that will serve the whole house

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
day 5 getting sick of livin off of basics and feedin gas to thirsty generator.
time to start looking at the ge4nerators that will serve the whole house
We have a Jener-Link; goes between the base and meter on your house. Comes with a cable to hook up to your generator(different lengths available) and we run the whole house on a 5500 watt Champion: but not with everything "on"in the house. Works great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts