Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,596 Posts
Thanks guys.

Just got back from a bike ride. Now I'm trying to decide if I should work on the wagon (do some sandblasting of small parts) or just goof off and go for a drive in Lucille as it is such a beautiful day in the U.P.

·
Premium Member
1,683 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to da yooper!

Enjoy a ride today..or whatever you please. The summer in the beautiful UP is truly God's country.

May the upcoming year be the best yet!

D & C :D

·
Super Moderator
6,596 Posts
So, going against my usual sloth-ness, I decided to do some sandblasting.

Got a couple of hours in and now I'm off to my parents' to celebrate.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
20,088 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday to you Exlimey, I'll wish you a Great Day today since I missed it yesterday. :D:yes:

·
6,262 Posts
So, going against my usual sloth-ness, I decided to do some sandblasting.

Got a couple of hours in and now I'm off to my parents' to celebrate.

Thanks everyone.
Take the long way to your parents in Lucille. That way you get to have your cake and eat it too(literally).

HAPPY BRITHDAY

·
Super Moderator
6,596 Posts
Take the long way to your parents in Lucille. That way you get to have your cake and eat it too(literally).

HAPPY BRITHDAY
Thanks.

I can't drive Lucille the long way to their house. She is kept in their barn, so that won't work. Once I'm done with the wagon and replenish the savings, I'll be building another garage on my property and then I can have everyone here at home.

I got some dash insulation, stainless fuel lines and four shocks for the wagon for my birthday. Maybe next year I'll get to install them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts