Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, he's getting waaaaaaaaaaaay older!! Hope you had a great day Dan!! Bring over the Salmon for Sharon & BoB & Frank & Calvin......... I'm havin' a b'bq. :D :D :D

Ric

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Thanks guys.
I've been busy with school this past month, anyone else have trouble with trig?
Moved a couple things around the garage and found the Canso! Looks the same! My son is moving out next week so I can get all his furniture out of the garage and then I can get to work.... on painting the kitchen, tearing up the kitchen lino, painting the outside of the house trim, rebuild up the back steps, and then maybe a couple trips out for the salmon! It's been good lately out off Vancouver but I'm a fair ways away from getting out......
Thanks again for the birthday greetings, much better than the "burn" I got in the Aircare thread!:D :D :D

·
14,013 Posts
Happy Birthday, Dan. That Canso project will start moving up the priority list one of these days. Heck, I didn't even have a car 'toy' when I was your age :D .
Bob

·
Registered
154 Posts
All the best Dan,the man!
Send a couple o' salmon thingies over here to the big Island! Just catch & release......put a tag on the dorsal saying "Roy in Nanaimo" & throw'em back. I'm sure I'll get them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts