Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't quite get that 6.XX pass for a birthday present yesterday, but you will be there very soon :BDay::BDay::waving::clap::clap: Have a great day!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
happy b day aron :BDay: :beer1: :salute: :prost: :puke: :thumbsup: and here i though you where older than mee sheeeesh im getting old now :yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Happy B-day!:BDay:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
haha, only 26 this year. man i'm getting old though. i got like 10 years of knowledge from everyone last night. i was glad the car didn't break. i'll try a few new things next time to hopefully get where i want. i went to disneyland for free today so that was cool. thanks for the birthday wishes, this is one great group of guys.

btw i counted up the beers so far on the thread and it lools like a total of 5 are owed to me...

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
well i buy you 21 next time :yes: :yes: :yes: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer::beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: ok now comes the :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Man, I've got to come around here more often!! Happy belated my "son!!" And, no, I'm not giving you my Nova this year!!:no: I'll have to remember the Disney thing though, when my birthday comes around. Haven't been there for many a moon. Have a good birthday "weekend" too Aron!!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts