Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about buying a hand-held vac, but can't make up my mind. I did a search on here, but came up with tons of unrelated stuff. Then, I tried going back page-by-page, but that got REALLY old!

So... I'm sure some of you guys use hand-held vacs. What's your opinion? Are they worth the extra money? Are there any brands that stand out? What about replacing the batteries.... are there brands that use 'standard' power tool batteries?

Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Mike :)

I have a shop vac that I use, too; but my problem is that we don't have a paved walkway between the shop and the house yet and I end up with grass clippings in the cars. I was thinking that it would be nice to have a hand-held down there so I don't have to drag out the shop vac just to get rid of a few blades of grass!

After two-and-a-half years of trying, we finally found a fence company that was willing to make the modifications we wanted to our privacy fence. So, now I can think about laying out the walkway...

·
Registered
261 Posts
we have a small craftsmen that works pretty well. It uses the same rechargeable battery that the cordless drills and other craftsmen cordless tools run on, so its handy. I think it is 18 volt or there abouts:D And it is alot more durable then the dirt devil styles you see at the store

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Is'nt that womens work !?!!?:devil::D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts