Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading up to Reno this weekend?? THink I might on Sat, Caltrans is saying expect 90 min delays on 80 :mad:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, thought alot more people would be going.......I'm heading up to the Auctions across from the Peppermill. Its fun to watch some of the old muscle up there on the auction block....especially the overpriced Mopars ...LOL

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
dont have the money for reno at this point, the nova is currently using all of my extra cash and time so i can get her to the mini nats:yes:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
Sparks is the goto place now.

VooDoo is right,punks are ruining HAN in Reno.:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Other than the Virginia Street area, it's a good event. I just go to the events in Grand Sierra Resort and Atlantis, then hit the drags at Fernley (which kinda sucks cause the spectator area is a dirt hill with no seats).

The thugs usually hang out around the Virginia Street area.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I WAS going

but same kind of reponses. Everyone is worried about "thugs". Ive never had a problem during the day, the night is the only time I'm worried. Wish you were going Sunday. Helping Batman install his 2004r on Saturday. Id go with you if it was Sunday

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
NovaJoe and I went up in 1998 and stayed at the Atlantis, the guy that was painting my 62 was there with his 68 camaro pro street, we had a blast then Sunday morning we heard about the big riot on Virginia street, a bunch of bay area thugs came up with the sol intention of f---ing it up for everyone, they were flipping cop cars and hotrods alike, the guy that painted my car couldn't get back to his hotel room until 7:30 in the morning:mad: This venue has just gotten way to big, back in the day this was my vacation destination I with the family went up for a full week, they capped the car registration at 2500 and now I here it's at 7500 the price for a hotel in the area is triple the normal rate it's just not worth it to me.:no::no:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts