Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you think they have ones for Novas or is it possible to alter it to fit?
Well that one is only for a black trans-am with t-tops. Maybe they could brew one up for ya if ya asked:D Maybe you would be better off with chuck norris in the back seat:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Stated more simply, this item is 'haunted' by a spirit that will keep its owner's vehicle safe from the magickal or psychic acts of other people, or aggressive or evil spirits.
I usually just let my pipes scare away evil spirits. :devil:

·
Registered
931 Posts
stone

He said he can make one to protect my nova collection???? Sounds like they really work saved him from aliens last week!?!?!??!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
wow. nothing more. i've never read such horse s#!t in my life

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Totally Scary

Okay totally scary and what's more SERIOUS??? They have a huge inventory of that kind of stuff!!!

YIKES!!! I am locking my doors from now on!!!:eek:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Do you think they have ones for Novas or is it possible to alter it to fit?
Funny you should ask, I just so happen to have the only one ever made for a Nova...I'll sell it to you for $1,000 but only because you're a fellow Nova owner! NPHNP!!!:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Funny you should ask, I just so happen to have the only one ever made for a Nova...I'll sell it to you for $1,000 but only because you're a fellow Nova owner! NPHNP!!!:yes:

But is it for an L79 car? Really has to be for an L79 if it is for a Nova. After all this is Ebay, right?

ray

1 - 15 of 15 Posts