Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys it looks like SMS is interested in a Group buy deal for the above mentioned.I have contacted Doug with Ric's recommedation of quality work and he is open to working with us @stevesnovasite.This notice will be open to see who is interested .At this time we have interest in 4 orders and price will be effected by order size.This could be a good deal for trim panels that are custom made for our applications.Please look at the other posting about trim panels and any other questions you might have ,feel free to ask.Thanks for your interest and mention this to any other guys that this could help. NPHNP tom:chev:

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
I need some door panels for a 66 4 door. Looking for some aqua/turquoise colored ones, preferrably with the vertical foil stripe on the fronts.
Let me know if you can make this happen....

Steve

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I know another thing that comes to mind as far as "interest", is the fact I think PUI doesn't "punch out" the 67 specific locking mech. hole. Someone correct me if I'm wrong ?!

I would guess that Doug knows this already, but just in case could we verify that?

(and mention to him, like with any good company w/ a good product, I could and would post on my website (still in progress !!) SMS w/names, number and website !!!)
:D

-Brent Thomas
Ohio

·
Registered
520 Posts
sedan trim panels

guys, if pricing is around the $500 mark per info I got from cdan 66 then i am gonna be out. I just dont think the sms pricing and my want to have them are in line with each other. Hardtop panels will work with difference being the window crank position. Only slight difference in outer shape. thanks though.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Yes, I replied to the $450-550 email, and I can't do that. My wallet says so. :)

Sorry, guys, that is 2 1/2 times more then PUI and even though they are only producing the 400 series, but $250-$350 bucks in my pocket says that is okay.

Sorry guys
Brent Thomas
Ohio

·
Registered
127 Posts
My brother might be interested in a set in red for his 66. I got a quote of $535.00 from SMS. If a group buy is cheaper, let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts