Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the scene and I hope you all dont mind that my first post (and thread) is a question. I got my 66 a month ago and I have already been busy modding. I have searched but I cannot find a direct answer.

Will a 67 grill and headlight bezels bolt directly onto a 66 without any other modifications?

Thanks,
-Sean

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I am new to the scene and I hope you all dont mind that my first post (and thread) is a question. I got my 66 a month ago and I have already been busy modding. I have searched but I cannot find a direct answer.

Will a 67 grill and headlight bezels bolt directly onto a 66 without any other modifications?

Thanks,
-Sean
short answer....No.

66's and 67's have different fenders to fit the correct headlight bezels.

and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D street, just above Holt. between Mountain and Benson.

There are a couple of us in Ontario here.
nice, let me know if there are any local meets or events. I really want to get involved. I am deep into the tuner scene. My daily driver is a 400whp Infiniti G35 that I modded from the floor-up but american muscle is new to me.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
nice, let me know if there are any local meets or events. I really want to get involved. I am deep into the tuner scene. My daily driver is a 400whp Infiniti G35 that I modded from the floor-up but american muscle is new to me.
Just keep your eye on the south-western section. whenever we have somethign going on, we usually post it there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts