Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just registered, but been reading this forum for years. Reside in Taos, that's just about 50 miles south of the Colorado border. Mountains, rivers Elk etc.

Own a small shop, do a little bit of everything. Buddy just gave me a 1973 hatchback, been putting it back together a little at a time. Also have a 69 Camaro and a 68 Chevelle back half car.

Look forward to reading up on your projects.

·
Registered
1973 Custom hatchback
1,091 Posts
welcome! I have a 73 hatchback as well! tell us more about the car(s)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome! I have a 73 hatchback as well! tell us more about the car(s)
Mine is actually still in original medium green paint scheme, 307/TH350 w/ac. I actually like the '73 front end with the painted grille corners vs the earlier models. Interior was in rough shape so I stripped it and am in the process of dropping a 383 with Pro 1's into it, doing split monos with Cal Tracs and G force front control arms so far. Will probably spray about 250.

Setting it up for no trailer strip events where you have to drive the car 20 miles to the track, My Chevelle won't do that.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,535 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Sounds like you have a nice collection of muscle cars.
Please keep us posted on the progress of the Nova... and post some pics if you get a chance.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,758 Posts
Hi Mudtoy - - - WELCOME to SNS ………. glad to have you join-in .

I had a "Hatchback" = 73 Buick - Apollo & a 74 Nova SOA . But, both long gone .

later , jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts