Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I'm from Michigan..
Hi, my name's Garrett
Well to start, I've been researching classics and muscle cars dating from 60's to 70's. It had to be a Chevy. I'm all for chevy. (Can I get a woo-woo?) :clap: :chev:
I wanted to take after my uncle. All at one time, he had a chevelle, malibu, 55 chevy, and a nova. (all were between 1955 and 1978) Only the chevy had a small block ;)

I researched all 4 of those vehicles and found the nova to most appealing. The '67 in particular, because of the older style tail lights and the curve over the head lights.

So here I am! I haven't owned a classic or early muscle car before, so I definately have alot to learn. I do enjoy working on cars. I hope to buy one to restore and build up next spring when I find the funds. I always loved going to the woodward cruise every year with friends and family (And still do!) But, now it's time to bring something to show.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Welcome to the best Nova site on the web. I live in Michigan too. There is a lot of Nova's for sale now. You should be able to find one already done the only way to go for a reasonable price there is always something you will want to do and work on it. I have had my 69 SS big block for years and I am still working on it.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Michigander!!

Welcome from Saginaw, what part of the state are you in? This is the place to be if you have an interest in a 62-79 Nova.
67's are tough to buy. In general I think you would find it easier and cheaper if you considered a wagon or sedan. Good Luck, hope to see you around.

·
Premium Member
11,285 Posts
Welcome to the site Garrett. Lots of good people and good info too be had here. Enjoy. :yes::D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to have joined! I'm from Clarkston, maybe 40 minutes from Saginaw? Cool! As a matter of fact, I bought my firebird in Saginaw. Definately would be cool to see ya guys around!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your kind welcomes! Anyone from Michigan been to the waterford track? I live about 10 minutes from there, so I go as often as there's an event. :yes:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Thank you all for your kind welcomes! Anyone from Michigan been to the waterford track? I live about 10 minutes from there, so I go as often as there's an event. :yes:
welcome to steves!!!Lots of cool 67's on the site:yes:Heck ....lots and lots of cool Nova's!!!Take a look at the show and shine and car profile forums!!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:welcome: TO SNS, NICE CHOICE OF CAR!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts