Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
14,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that an abnormal number of places in Canada might have a green Christmas this year. What's happening where you are? Same old green Christmas here in SW B.C. Only a 4% chance it'll snow on Christmas in this part of Canada. It was 10C here yesterday in beautiful sunshine. Sunny today, too.

Merry Christmas to all you Canadian SNS hosers!!!

Bob

·
Registered
66 Nova SS
3,673 Posts
Well! -23 this morning, 2 ins. of fresh snow on top of 12 ins. of snow we already had. It was a white Christmas

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, Pontiac powered; 68 &75 Firebirds
431 Posts
Nope

I am down south, but I get reports from my daughter back home. I think 3 major snowfalls so far.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Was green,had rain,now a lite covering of snow;1" max. Not your normal winter :turn: this is like a Kentucky winter. :eek:

·
14,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We had the usual green Christmas here in SW B.C. and it was mainly sunny, which is always a bonus in this winter rain belt.

We've had a phenomenal winter so far; zero snow and only a few nights below freezing. Several days have been in the +15C range. Yesterday I washed our cars in shirt sleeves. Lots of hot rods and classics out, because many don't get winter stored in this part of Canada. There is some concern, because spring bulbs are starting to poke through the ground, which is way too early considering we could still get a shot of real winter. Terrible problem to have:D.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts