Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....Anyone interested in a good time the third weekend in June should come to Salem, Ohio for what they call the "Salem Weekend Cruise". The city does a 4 day thing where cars are king. I think 2013 is the 9th year for the event. It does get crowded and motels close by are at a premium so if you need a room book early. This event coincides with the "Steel Valley Nationals" at the drag strip a few miles north of town. Drag all day and cruise all night. Car people friendly cause they realize it's not us that cause the problems but the wannabe's hanging around. They do have a parking problem but they are working on it and have added more parking every year and 2013 they will be adding more. The city has a population of 12,00 but on this weekend it more than triples.....

Keep an eye on Big Al's List for actual dates. Crusin' Times rates this as one of the 10 best crusies for 2012...

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Sounds like a good one. Might have to check it out in place of Hot Rod Power Tour since it doesn't come anywhere close this year.:turn:

·
Registered
429 Posts
You taking a car? Ill be at Timberlanes lot since its the bigger car show lot. Quaker City on Friday early for racing, maybe ill see you there.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I'll look for you at timberlanes lot. Our club has a small lot across from the old Red barn. I will have the 66 artison turquis.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It was packed this year, I am still feeling the sunburn though haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts