Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so for it being the first one for this season it was a pretty nice turn out. the parking lot got a little packed but that just means it was a good turn out. i took some pictures of the cars.
it was at the sonic burger in gilroy (they gave out free coupons for food ;) )
next meets are in may 21 jun 18 july 16 aug 20 sep 13 oct 15 i hope to see some more people out there

·
0 Posts
This is my buddy Phil's 65 He has a mid 10 second 65 also.

Me likes this one.

I will try to make one of the next shows. What time does it start & end?

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for posting. It's nice to see some events like this in that area...I lived for 10 years in the Morgan Hill area and the only thing that I looked forward to was the 4th of July motorcycle rally in Hollister - and that was even cancelled before I moved down here. I might try to make one of these upcoming Graffiti Nights when I visit my sister and nephew this Summer.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
nice man! spread the word to the nor cal peeps. Should get all the regulars that used to go to snow white's in morgan hill on wednesdays back in the day.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for posting. It's nice to see some events like this in that area...I lived for 10 years in the Morgan Hill area and the only thing that I looked forward to was the 4th of July motorcycle rally in Hollister - and that was even cancelled before I moved down here. I might try to make one of these upcoming Graffiti Nights when I visit my sister and nephew this Summer.
You didn't look forward to the garlic festival????

·
0 Posts
It was good talking to ya HK76 Justin & your dad Ernie ( I hope I got your names right ) Hope you guys can make it out to the nats. There were about 100 cars 10 Novas. Sal, you sure drive the hell out of your cars. I know you will be @ the nats with 3 cars?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts