Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Master Cylinder and the brake line need to be done. Next thursday the car goes in for the interior, and I can drive it....cant wait!!

Cheers,

Pierre

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
looks great, really a two tone difference there.

Need bigger pics.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Looks nice. What type of lights are you using? I'm looking to do do something similar with my 3rd Gen and I need a lights for the alt, temp/oil, high beams and turn signals.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Pierre67ss

I just looked at the close-up picture of your Speedometer. It is in MPH. You live in Canada. Won't you get a ticket?

I like your car allot. You should be proud.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pierre67ss

I just looked at the close-up picture of your Speedometer. It is in MPH. You live in Canada. Won't you get a ticket?

I like your car allot. You should be proud.

Well, the original is in MPH, so I went with that. I did not check if autometer sells them in km/h.

Thanks for your kind words. It s taken a lot longer than I thought re-doing that car (4yrs now). And it wasnt or isnt for lack of funds. But the ppl who did work on it, did a meticulous job.

Pierre

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks nice. What type of lights are you using? I'm looking to do do something similar with my 3rd Gen and I need a lights for the alt, temp/oil, high beams and turn signals.
I ll have to ask, not sure what brand they are. The guy who works on it picked them up. I originally had the Phantom, but the Speedometer and Tack were too big. The lights look sharp. Let you know on Monday

Pierre

1 - 6 of 6 Posts