Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
What was the point of tagging the car? Is it because the car is going to be stripped?

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I thought the graphics were sweet:(... Nah, we're stripping the car,actually its already stripped. We just havin fun!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Where are you/can you get the fender extensions? That is very cool! Love that!! I was going the same route but didnt even think of the fender extensions so i could put wide tires all around!! very cool once again!
Well you cant get the fender extensions, we have to make them.With the stance set and the wheels and tires on the car,we are building the flares around the tires with round bar as a web,welding sheetmetal and finishing with filler. We already have 50 hours on one fender:eek:, just 3 more to go:(

·
Registered
640 Posts
That rendering makes me want to build one also! But mine would have a big "3" on the door!!!!!:devil:
Dale Sr actually drove a Nova in late model for a time. I got pics somewhere, gotta find them.

Found some:

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
As a matter of fact, i'll be posting some pictures soon. Suspension is going under the car and the body is completly stripped. Also got a pair of 73 doors im putting on. I like the deleted wing window look. Had a pair of 3" H4 driving lights fabbed into the grill complete with housings. Looks wicked.Thanks for your interest:nascar:

·
Registered
16 Posts
this is my first post on here but i love the idea of the nascar style wheels i think there going to look killer i cant wait to see photos of them on you car Project Nova. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got my wheels/tires in today for my Nascar theme Nova. Roll cage coming next week,then we start cutting and flaring the fender wells:D:D These are the fronts, they are 275/50-15

this is my first post on here but i love the idea of the nascar style wheels i think there going to look killer i cant wait to see photos of them on you car Project Nova.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts