Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i first sign on to steves here its got the novas at the top of the screen anyone know anything about the brown 4th gen to the right man i like that car

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hello,I think your talking about my 77 Nova. It's factory Orange btw and still original paint and vinal top. The drive train is all new sporting a 383 sbc,
350th tranny and a 12 bolt rear. It's got about 56,000 miles on the body and may 3,000 miles on the drive train. Me and my family enjoy TnT night's at the local track and we go on many cruises. I bought it from the original owner in 1991 with 39,000 mile's, a I6 and 3 speed tranny. Thank's with the inquiry!

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool

sorry up top it looks brown my bad is that a factory stance or what did you do to it

·
Registered
885 Posts
sorry up top it looks brown my bad is that a factory stance or what did you do to it
No need to be sorry It's not a very common color. As the build sheet calls it
(78- Med Orange Metalic). I had it raised up along time ago and was thinking of giving it the drag stance but ? The rear leafs where rearched and the stock front springs had a rubber coated aluminum spacer put on top of the spring. This is the old school look but maybe not as popular anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts