Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a cruise there on Wednesday night starting at 6. It comes as a surprise to me because all the cruises in the past started around June 1 here in Chicago. So all you suburban Chicago boys got a place to cruise weather permitting. See ya there.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
I was there last week, 4/19, and there were about 40 to 50 cars. It was fun to get out, have a burger and get the cruise night season started. I overheard someone say that later in the summer there will be well over 200 cars.

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Skull,
What you doin' tomorrow night? Why don't you take the family out to dinner at Goody's. :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
Ya never know.:D Wife has plans but i may dump the kids and take the bike for a ride.Look for the black bike w/flames and a skull on the back the eyes light up when brakes are on, cant miss it.My brother went there almost every week last year it gets real crowded early when its nice.I think they are the place with the halloween show in oct.Skull

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I went up there. It was nice. Met up with a group from the Yenko site and some very local Nova owners. Nothing really jumped out at me. At one point a big group of Harleys cruised thru the adjacent parking lot checking out the cars. It was a nice way to kick off the season. Food looked good too.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I attended w/o my CDAN and enjoyed the turn-out about 60+ cars.I checked out your ride a few times trying to match up driver/car maybe next time we can bs a bit.Hope to see and meet more SITE members next week.:chev:

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CDAN 66 said:
I attended w/o my CDAN and enjoyed the turn-out about 60+ cars.I checked out your ride a few times trying to match up driver/car maybe next time we can bs a bit.Hope to see and meet more SITE members next week.:chev:

Are you planning on going there next week? Maybe bring your car??

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I'll watch the weather and bring the CDAN next week.Let's stir up the local site guys if the weather allows us to and have a good showing. talk:chev: to you. Tom

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not going tonight. Weather and prepping for a garage sale.

·
Registered
42 Posts
do they still have the cruise ins in downtown elmhurst?i used to live up there now i am outside of peoria.it was pretty cool back then i walked to the shows i only lived 1 block away.i would just put my stang at the end of my drive,pop the hood and go check out the cars.lol

·
Registered
890 Posts
The barrington square cruise usually has a good turn out.Barrington is rich kids heaven so lots of big power street legal drag cars.Watch out for pd real anal bunch there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts