Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Good-Guys

I plan on being there on Saturday. I wait until Friday night two weeks before the show to register. I never know what will come up to spoil my plans.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
This time I will bring the EZ-Up for shade!

-Justin

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Some one better bring a cooler for me I'm driving the car down, and not much room for anything in that P.O.S.:eek::devil:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Good idea with the EZups Justin. It's gonna be a lot warmer than the last one!!! And Bryan deprived us of our only shade :mad:!

My bad for the last beer shortage Dave. I'll bring a few cases!

Who's bringing donuts? I think Jeff was trying to use some of the leftover donuts for wheel chalks the last time.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
You got that right. So let me get this straight.......... You are going 2 DRIVE the 62? ............ RIGHT!!!!!!! :poke::poke:Then it goes back into the garage for another 2 years:rotfl::rotfl:
No, I hope someone sees the for sale sign in it and drives it home leaving me with a pile of money:devil::devil::yes:

·
0 Posts
Good idea with the EZups Justin. It's gonna be a lot warmer than the last one!!! And Bryan deprived us of our only shade :mad:!

My bad for the last beer shortage Dave. I bring a few cases!

Who's bringing donuts? I think Jeff was trying to use some of the leftover donuts for wheel chalks the last time.
Make sure you bring stakes for the EZup.

More beer is always good.

As for the donut's............:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts