Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
0 Posts
Well Wagonman a.k.a. Vertman is going to be out of town :bored: or is he :rolleyes: I will be there & I think Jay,Jeff & myself will meet @ the same ol' place. But we should all meet up some where in P-town....... Maybe the burger joint on the corner off Bernal & Valley? Just as you turn LT to go into the show. Then park in the same place as the last time on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Wagonman a.k.a. Vertman is going to be out of town :bored: or is he :rolleyes: I will be there & I think Jay,Jeff & myself will meet @ the same ol' place. But we should all meet up some where in P-town....... Maybe the burger joint on the corner off Bernal? Just as you turn RT to go into the show. Then park in the same place as the last time on Saturday.
That is Rings burgers on the corner of bernal and valley ave. That would be a good place to meet.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I plan on being there on Saturday. I will show up around 8 AM.

Novabro I will bring Lilnove's Jacket.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Well Wagonman a.k.a. Vertman is going to be out of town :bored: or is he :rolleyes: I will be there & I think Jay,Jeff & myself will meet @ the same ol' place. But we should all meet up some where in P-town....... Maybe the burger joint on the corner off Bernal & Valley? Just as you turn LT to go into the show. Then park in the same place as the last time on Saturday.
I will try and be in line by 4:30 to get the same spot as last year.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
If anyone needs large parts: ie: Quarter Panels, floor pans, trunk pans, let me know and I will deliver to the show for no charge. Must pre-pay, which also means, no sales tax.

Will finish packing the trailer on Wed. so let me know by Wed. a.m.

Walt

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday, hopefully arriving about 6:30am and running the autocross throughout the day.....:D

1 - 20 of 97 Posts