Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on being at GoodGuys Nashville Fri.& Sat. It would be great if some of us could park together and visit.Is anyone up for it?

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may go, wow $17 to get in and $5 to park. Wonder if they take food stamps?
If you can get there before 7am they aren't set up to charge for parking . Then you park down close to the participant gate and you can pay and walk in there.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3D Tim and I are going to try and be at the hotel to register around 10 am on thurs. If anyone can make it come on and lets visit.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I am gonna try,I missed the reunion last weekend. Inner ear problems.:)
JR
Hey JR, hope to see ya there. I was wondering where you were last weekend. We missed ya.
I plan on being at GoodGuys Nashville Fri.& Sat. It would be great if some of us could park together and visit.Is anyone up for it?
Mike, I am planning on going Sat. I would love to ride down there with you guys if you still have an empty seat. I will give ya a call.

Todd

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had a good day hanging out with 3DTIM at the hotel lookin' at cars and lunch at Boswells Harley Davidson.Hope to see everyone I can over the next two days.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got this picture today.3DTIM was trying to get the host of Spike TVs Trucks show to do a feature on his Nova but he wouldn't go for it.:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
What do you have to do to put a vehicle in the swap meet? I was planning on trailering my truck down there on Saturday. Do you just show up and pay $55 at the gate?

·
Registered
714 Posts
The Black beast strikes again

Rode down to Nashiville Sat with Mike (63novatuckin20s) and hung out with Tim(3DTim) and Roy(Roys66) and several other site members. Had a blast! Lots of nice cars and plenty of motivation to get back to work on mine.:yes:
We left out about 3 that afternoon headed home from Nashville. We were clippin along about 80mph when all of a sudden, this black car pulled up along side us. The driver (no names will be mentioned) looked over with a big grin on his face and then hammered on it!:eek: These photos tell the story of the next few seconds!

Going!

Going!

Gone!

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
That guy still driving that thing on paved roads? Someone should call the law!! Thanks great pic's. It was a blast all weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
That guy still driving that thing on paved roads? Someone should call the law!! Thanks great pic's. It was a blast all weekend.
Tim

I called the law and they told me to confiscate that thing. What time can I come pick it up ? :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts