Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in this area going to the Goodguys Show in Hersey, Pa next week? I will be there with my 1965 Acadian. Green 2 door hardtop with Ontario plates. Stop by and say hello.

Neil B

·
Banned
726 Posts
Neil... I'll be out there scouting... not bring a car, just going to look and shop. If i can find you amongst the 4000 cars, I'll stop and say hi !
-Steve

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'll be there, leaving on Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday maybe I'll run into you. Won't be able to bring the car up, haven't gotten the bumpers back from the chrome shop yet, so she'll be in the garage sleeping.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I may be there.... no car though. Motor is pulled waiting for the PW Claimer 350.

Kev

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Turns out I will be there!

PM me if you want to hook up and walk around. I'll be there on Saturday with my girlfriend. We're gonna be camping at Gettysburg for the weekend.

Kev

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Geez... this is like 15-20 miles from my house, and I cannot make it. My wife is dealing with some medical issues right now, and it would NOT go over well if I tell her I am going to leave and go to a car show all day. :(

·
Banned
726 Posts
65 Acadian said:
Anyone in this area going to the Goodguys Show in Hersey, Pa next week? I will be there with my 1965 Acadian. Green 2 door hardtop with Ontario plates. Stop by and say hello.

Neil B
Neil.... I stopped by about 4 times and you werent there..... nice ride !
i like the ram air set-up !
There were a ton of nice Novas out there...... spoke to 'stevequick'.... hes a site newbie with a very very nice 66 !
-Steve

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I talked to Neil. I loved the green paint and slick air cleaner set up too. I was a little disappointed in the show's swap meet section, but I guess it was worth it for the bazillion cars there.

Kev

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fast4by. Sorry I missed you. Spent lot of time checking out the cars. Novaboy. Nice meeting you and your girlfriend. There were a lot of nice Novas at the show. Unfortunately in the last minute rush to get away I forgot my camera.
The weather was not very good all weekend; overcast, cold and very windy.
I was fortunate to recieve a prize from the Goodguys "Cool Cruiser" what ever that means. It was fun going through the winners parade. They called my car an "Arcadian" which is a common occurance in the USA. I am not sure where that name comes from.
I am planning on going to the Goodguys shows in Indy and Columbus this year. Hope to meet some members of the board there.

Neil

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey 65 acadian your car is slick.....I took some pics of your induction set up. I had a half hour discussion with a guy about your car at my shop today. Its a beaut!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts