Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
There were some awesome cars there over the weekend. More Novas than I remember from years past. And yes, John's Nova is over the top. Kudos to Roger and the team at Ironworks, the work looks first class. Got to meet some more Nova owners, and see some friends from other years. Anyone get a chance to meet the Church Boys Racing team it would be well worth your time! They are great to talk to, and to see the attention to detail in their cars is awesome. And 3DTim is a super guy to talk to, he has forgot more about cars and speed than I know! Really makes it worth owning a Nova, to associate with people of this caliber.

Tiny

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
There is......:rolleyes:

Last time we had 10+ cars not including the ones not parked with us.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
There were some awesome cars there over the weekend. More Novas than I remember from years past. And yes, John's Nova is over the top. Kudos to Roger and the team at Ironworks, the work looks first class. Got to meet some more Nova owners, and see some friends from other years. Anyone get a chance to meet the Church Boys Racing team it would be well worth your time! They are great to talk to, and to see the attention to detail in their cars is awesome. And 3DTim is a super guy to talk to, he has forgot more about cars and speed than I know! Really makes it worth owning a Nova, to associate with people of this caliber.

Tiny
And Tiny got to go for a ride " Cost him 20 bucks"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts