Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one going? I'm stuck working on sat but may head down on sunday. Car's still not ready for showing but maybenext year.

Miles:D

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
ill probally be out there, not a big fan of good guys shows, but have to check out the swap dont want to miss any treasures...... i like sun best out there, seems like everyone has a sat price (which is twice what its worth) and a sun price (which is still usually high), but ive gotten my best deals in pleasanton on sunday afternoons.....

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Think its the 25-26th

think you have the wrong weekend, think its the 25-26th of mar, check into it, no sense in getting up early to show up to the fair grounds empty.....

·
Registered
388 Posts
Date is wrong for the GG Summer show based on their website...

13th Summer Get-Together — Presented By Lift Kit Warehouse
Alameda County Fairgrounds — Pleasanton, CA
June 3, 4, 2006

We usually head to the Summer one since the Spring one (this past weekend) usually rains, whereas the Summer one is usually very warm. Saturday seems to be a busier day than Sunday, more people and more distributors/sellers on Sat too....

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Good-Guys Get Together

It rained on and off all day Saturday. Sunday was a decent day. Sold my 74 hatchback in the car corral on Sunday morning. Lots of cars, but scattered all over because they couldn't park on any of the grass.
Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts