Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recomend a good restoration shop in LI? Or possibly a good body shop and then a good repair shop?

My plan is to get the body stripped and primed. The body is straight and rust free but I need to get a new pass. door skin due to a soccer mom. I am looking to get a couple of mods done, shave the handles, relocate the gas cap etc.

The second part is to have a basic crate engine dropped in, new brake lines, tranny lines, front end aligned, new streering wheel (i was thinking of a Ididit shorty) and the rear suspension done springs re-arched and new bushings etc.

Since I am keeping the car in primer and have all the parts ready I am thinking I can get this done in a reasonable amount of time and money. Hopefully. I just need a good shop to get the work done.

So any recomendations will be very helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
shop in Amityville

Scott, there is a very high quality resto shop right in your backyard on Elm Street in Amityville, Island Musclecar Restorations. Owned by a good friend of mine Chris Pisicitelli. He does complete frame off's and has done BM Camaros/vettes and many other musclecars. His Ph # is (631) 842-0858, tell him Jim Sullivan sent you. Good luck let us know how you made out,

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
I moved this thread to the North East section so it can be seen by people in your area, hopefully for better coverage for ya.

N.S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts