Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
13,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the unveiling of the long term development strategy for Abbotsford Airport last Thursday. Good news! Tradex is staying and, and sometime in the future, may even be expanded. There had been rumours since the city bought Tradex a few years ago that it would be torn down to make way for a new passenger terminal. The plan now is to build the new terminal in the centre of the runway triangle. I think we all agree, Tradex is a great facility for car shows.
Bob

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
that is good news.great venue that is (fairly) centrally located to a good number of car folks.thx for the head's up.cj.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
The Tradex indoor show Feb/Oct is good for the guys that don't drive their cars to events over 100 miles!!!!!!!!!!!! Or have trailer queens that don't see the elements!! It's good for commraderie, but I feel like I've been there/done that!! (My 2 cents). Now, having said that, I'll probably do it again....... one show, but not both. I think I have driven there only twice in good weather!! All the other times you have a 2-3 hour clean up/detail job ahead of you. Sharon & I both prefer the travelling shows. So far we've done Wenatchee Wa, Coeur d'Alene Idaho, Next month it will be The Good Guys in Puyallup, then August it's the Mission Old Times Drags in Mission, where we will be racing it again... then a show in Tacoma. We love to drive our rides and meet new friends along the way. That's how we enjoy the hobby. Yes, even the "Last 67 Nova SS 327-4spd" saw 15,000 miles...... from Denver to Frisco.. to the Island and the interior. Yes, you get rock chips and the clean-up is extensive when you get there, but it truly is worth it for us!!

Bogie........ just havin' fun & livin' Large !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts