Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know with mini nats around the corned i'm sure Nova attendance will be down but I still wanted to check. I plan on being their on Saturday.

I will be parked near the same place we parked last time with my buddies Impala.

Nate

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I'll probuly go but not with the nova. I'm trying to get a few things done for the nats.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Duane,
sounds good I will swing that way to see if I can park near you.

TCI,
absolutely! I keep going back and forth on my winter project new t56 magnum or rear end and mini tub.

Nate

·
Registered
303 Posts
ill be there sunday.but my brothers taking my car sat. ill most likely be parked on the grass somewhere with a blue 69chevelle an a 57 chevy.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I know with mini nats around the corned i'm sure Nova attendance will be down but I still wanted to check. I plan on being their on Saturday.

I will be parked near the same place we parked last time with my buddies Impala.

Nate
will you be attending the mini nats with your nova?bm

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does anybody know what the cost to enter a car?I was thinking showing up on Sat but I think its a one time fee for both days?.thanx

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Campbell Auto Restoration

My buddy Mark will have two booths there, one inside and one outside...stop by and check out their craftsmanship:cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts