Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Good-Guy's show in Pleasanton yesterday despite the rain. Not as many Novas as I was hoping to see. Maybe more today as the weather's getting better (not suppose to rain today). Is anyone going to be there today? My ride isn't ready (hah!), maybe for the November show. I did see a really sweet '64 conv going for $9500. Body looked straight, original paint, tempting but G would truly kill me if I brought home another project before the '71 is done.

Since the Nova isn't ready, I stuck the "350" badges on the Sonoma. :p OK...OK...I know its a 5.7 but it still sounds like 350 to me.

Hope to see some of you guys this afternoon!

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a couple of pics. Will try to post them later. Weather was a LOT better Sunday. Lots of Novas! Wish I knew which one's were folks from this forum. Saw a black one that looked a lot like Batman's, but no-one was around. Maybe we should thinkup a tag to put on the windshield with our forum name?:rolleyes:

Spent a lot of time looking for Nova stuff in the swap meet but found very little. The guys there all said they wish they had more Nova stuff 'cause it just blows off the shelf.:D Did score a long-board and some abrasive rolls so I'm ready to start blocking the body!!

Keep on rollin'

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts