Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant wait till Goodguys show next weekend in Columbus ,Ohio. How many members are going?? What are you bringing????

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
A bunch of members will be there. I know I will. I'm bringing my crappy looking black 71 Nova, and my dad's bringing the 72 Ventura.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'll be there. No car just going to look.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Columbus GoodGuys

I will be in Columbus with my '67.

I will also showing A new McGard, the wheel lock people, product......stop by & take a look.

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
I will be there hanging out with Chuck Church and his dad and his boys. Bringing my rust bucket too.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
What ever happened to the idea of an informal get together out there? I guess that idea just kinda died. Well, we hang out in the park on the SE side of the grounds, if you see us there, stop and say hey. I'll probably have a Nova shirt or one of Church Boy's shirts on.

·
Vendor
4,057 Posts
/church boys here at Good Guys

Yes, we are here and setting up our display and plan on racing friday also. Expect 3dtim tomorrow. We are set up outside this year since we have 3 Novas on display. All you Nova fans stop by and chat, we are under one of the large metal pavilions on the end. Stop,relax,chat and have a cold one on us (water) and by the way this is the old man chating on the computer while the boy entertains his oldest future nova racer. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Chuck Sr.

·
Vendor
4,057 Posts
Nova members meet

What ever happened to the idea of an informal get together out there? I guess that idea just kinda died. Well, we hang out in the park on the SE side of the grounds, if you see us there, stop and say hey. I'll probably have a Nova shirt or one of Church Boy's shirts on.
We can still have an informal metting at our display, greet and meet everyone and put faces with these nice rides. See you there.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, we are here and setting up our display and plan on racing friday also. Expect 3dtim tomorrow. We are set up outside this year since we have 3 Novas on display. All you Nova fans stop by and chat, we are under one of the large metal pavilions on the end. Stop,relax,chat and have a cold one on us (water) and by the way this is the old man chating on the computer while the boy entertains his oldest future nova racer. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Chuck Sr.
Ill take you up on that and wil be looking for your display and meeting the guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts