Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from Bakersfield.
I am finishing my latest project, a 1963 Nova convertible.
Heidts frontend, 4 link Ford rear, together with a create 350 with aluminum heads and 700R tranny. I need headers, (Sanderson at this point) together with Ididit and AC to complete.
I will be following the forums to get as much information to complete my car as I can. The headers have me crying like a baby due to the power rack and pinion steering shaft in the way. Hopefully the CC14's will work as I have tried 3 others with out any luck.
Ken

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
:welcome: to the SNS forum, good to have you here. You should check out the SW section for events & stuff going on. The Nor Cal Mini Nats in Pleasanton will be during the Labor Day weekend. There is a Mini Nat thread you can look up.

:pics:

Aloha, Ric

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Hello all from Bakersfield.
I am finishing my latest project, a 1963 Nova convertible.
Heidts frontend, 4 link Ford rear, together with a create 350 with aluminum heads and 700R tranny. I need headers, (Sanderson at this point) together with Ididit and AC to complete.
I will be following the forums to get as much information to complete my car as I can. The headers have me crying like a baby due to the power rack and pinion steering shaft in the way. Hopefully the CC14's will work as I have tried 3 others with out any luck.
Ken
welcome to steves!!!send novajoe a pm....he is a sanderson dealer...he can get you a good deal!!

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a great car almost finished. Congratulations on your build. When are we going to get pictures of it?

·
Registered
645 Posts
sounds like a nice car ...post pics and welcome to the site. You will definitely find any information needed on here as it most likely has been tried. Some have even had success:D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

HOPE TO MEET YA AT THE MINI NATS :yes:
LIKE SAID :pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Welcome to the SNS site. Sounds like a really nice car. It shure would be nice TO SEE SOME PICTURES!!! RICK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts