Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good body shop in the Bridgeton, Vineland, Millville area?:confused: Went to a show on Sunday, waiting inline to get my ticket and some guy in a 80 some 4 door Buick hit the gas instead of the break. Pushed me into my brothers 67 Chevelle. :(
Can't seem to find anybody that works on the older cars that has a decent reputation.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, thats terrible...im in nj n will ask around. I havnt made it that far with my ride yet.
Yeah, the guy didn't seem to be to upset about it. He was about 80 years old and walked with a cane. I was pretty mad until I saw that, but he didn't even say I'm sorry or anything, just that he hit the gas instead of the brake. The worst part of the whole thing is that the trunk SS trim piece is dented up and the only good one I saw for sale was in Carlise Pa. about three years ago and it went for $2500.00. I don;t think the insurance company will wait for me to find one.
Look me up if you ever get down here.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey, send your trunk trim to Paul's Chrome in Butler,pa I'm sure they could fix the dent and chrome it less than 2,500. Call and get a estimate.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Oh my!! Sorry about your luck, but hands down - the best guy in SJ for body work on any Nova is John Turner. He ran the South Jersey Chapter of NNN for several years, and will treat your Nova repair as his own. I'll try to find the contact info, but I think he might be in Egg Harbor Township or somewhere around there??

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Oh my!! Sorry about your luck, but hands down - the best guy in SJ for body work on any Nova is John Turner. He ran the South Jersey Chapter of NNN for several years, and will treat your Nova repair as his own. I'll try to find the contact info, but I think he might be in Egg Harbor Township or somewhere around there??
Good to know, id like to look him up also for when that time comes

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I did finally find a guy real close to me. His name is Pete Yarrington and he owns a place called Petes Rod Nest. 5 or 6 guys told me about him. I managed to leave work early and stopped at his place. Nice guy. I didn't have time to leave work and go home to get my Nova, so I showed him some pictures. He wants me to bring the Nova in tomorrow. Hope I can get off work early again!
He also does something called spray chrome. Looks pretty neat!
Well, I'll see what happens tomorrow.
Thanks again,
John

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I've heard of him, he's real good as well - and if he's closer to you, than I'd go that route. I think Egg Harbor is a bit of a drive from the Vineland area.

Also, the spray chrome is pretty neat stuff!

·
Premium Member
7,739 Posts
I've heard of him, he's real good as well - and if he's closer to you, than I'd go that route. I think Egg Harbor is a bit of a drive from the Vineland area.

Also, the spray chrome is pretty neat stuff!
I used to live in Vineland and Millville. Egg Harbor TWP is only about 25-30 miles from Vineland.

Only someone from the area would know what I was referring to in my previous post when I said I used to know a guy in Estelle Manure.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used to live in Vineland and Millville. Egg Harbor TWP is only about 25-30 miles from Vineland.

Only someone from the area would know what I was referring to in my previous post when I said I used to know a guy in Estelle Manure.
Yeah, I know what you are talking about! I live right outside of Bridgeton, in Hopewell Township.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts