Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've posted previously elsewhere on the site, I moved up to Renton, WA to take a job in Redmond (yes, with you-know-who).

Anybody have any body shops they've dealt with up here that have done decent work? Not particularly with a Nova, but it would be helpful if it was.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hoping for a total somewhere close to or under $5K. I don't want anything extravagant, I just need:

both front fenders, dent repair(small, but widespread, probably a small re-skin)

rear driver's side quarter-panel, some sanding....looks like a patch that wasn't smoothed out afterwards.

new eyebrows

new headlight bezel, driver's side

paint (all one color, nothing fancy, but must shine nicely...I'm thinking chevy orange, black, or a midnight blue)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Bringing this topic back from the dead.

Seeing if anyone has any updates or other recommendations.
I talked with a local custom shop that recommended I take my '74 to Macco in Bellvue. Claimed they do a very good job and will do any body work and prep needed as long as I have the $$$

I'm looking to spend in the neighborhood of $5-8k. for metal work, filler, prep and paint.
Have a quarter that will need a lot of tender luving care.

Joe

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Body shop

are you in the south sound?? if so there is guy off the Mt. highway just past 224th. excellent body and paint work!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
are you in the south sound?? if so there is guy off the Mt. highway just past 224th. excellent body and paint work!!

That’s about 15 minutes from me!! Do you know the name? My google search isn’t bringing up anything.
Scott Martinson is one of the best in the area, lives around the Tacoma area. He’s been doing cars for over 30 years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts