Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drove the Nova over the new bridge http://www.goldenearsbridge.ca/home.1.html and back the other day, just to do it. Damn that bridge says put the hammer down. The Abernathy connector at my end in Maple Ridge is full of sweet new black ashpalt. I can just go on it and play, then peel off before the bridge. Back and forth look at me I am a kid . There is one part when you are heading north east on connnector from lougheed by Meadowtown with one of those big walls to deter the traffic noise from the adjacent condo development, it is about a 1/2 km long.
It is a place of joy and sheer enlightenment to hear your rides sing..hear me brothers....

read in a fire & brimstone baptist tone :)

Well brethren, I say..unleash the spirit from within the motor, Yes!, hear me now! praise them rpms!, and hold that gear until the devine shift light shines to set you forth upon the path of the next gear of glory. Yes!, Halleluyah,! the tires scream like a chorus of maniacal angels as you lay down the righteous twin paths of freedom , making your mark to the commitment on the road to salvation of pure power loving and all mercifull things that are mechanical and pure!!!

Can I get an amen!!?
I say Can I get an amen??

well, thats my bit of fun for the night... hee hee:)

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!! AMEN BROTHER AMEN!!!!

Careful the FUZZ is ALL over that bridge. Almost got busted myself. Watch your speed people!
The NE side of the abernathy connector is begging to be ripped up :) I drove it the other day with Cair...couldnt wipe the smile off my face:yes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts