Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. in July i will be moving to Fort Carson.I have a 1975 nova.
i was wanting know what was going on around there. some info on Car Clubs thanks guy

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Welcome to the site.
I am not sure where Fort Carson is. Northern, Central, or Southern Ca.
But if you keep checking out this section you will find out what is going on all over Ca.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I think he's moving to Fort Carson, Colorado. Technically still in the Southwest (I think...???).

·
Registered
60 Posts
You're going to love it there! Lots of car stuff going on. Last I heard, every Saturday night during the summer everyone brings their cars out to Cub Foods on Powers Blvd. It's like a car show every week. I've been gone for about six years, but I'm sure it's still going on. There is a drag strip down in Pueblo and one up in Denver. The one in Pueblo is only about 20 minutes from Ft. Carson. There is also Pikes Peak International Raceway about 10 miles south of Ft. Carson. I'm so jealous of you. We'll be moving back there in about four years or so.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
cool welcome to the site and i wouldnt go to pueblo they may be shutting it down so ive heard it also needs a good over haul i beleive pikes peak got shut down so your only luck is bandameire be prepaired to change your setup though cause the air is really thin up there colorado is a very outdoors state there is a buncha stuff to do hiking , mountian bike riding, fishin, huntin etc..... down where your at there is some old indian reservations that are really cool to go to my faimly lives out in colorado i go every year during the summer except this year due to the economy :mad: oh and did i mention there is a ton of nova guys and gals out there. :yes:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry guys lol. its Colorado. its pretty funny to read tho. ya my friend is picking up a 1977 nova today.he also is going to carson too. im hoping to find some nova friends up there. thanks for the info guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts