Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been to this and it's a good one. This is where I saw the prototype Camaro and other rare GM cars as well as many other rare pieces.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tomorrow is the day!

Come down to where your engine may have been born! :D

This is also the plants 75th anniversary and they are calling this an "open house", so I believe they'll be having plant tours. Very cool if you've never been through it. :yes:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm planning on it.This will be the first time for me.
I'm pretty sure the plant tours are today(Friday)though, according to the Cruise News.

·
Registered
172 Posts
There were a lot of beautiful cars there.They also had a 2014 Corvette which looked great.I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures.My wife was planning on coming with her camera but never made it.I'll be taking my car to a second home that I have on Chautauqua lake this week.I'll hit the shows at Midway Park,Ellicottville,and Peek N Peek then start getting it ready for the 2014 Nova Nationals in Columbus.

·
Registered
172 Posts
There were a lot of beautiful cars there.They also had a 2014 Corvette which looked great.I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures.My wife was planning on coming with her camera but never made it.I'll be taking my car to a second home that I have on Chautauqua lake this week.I'll hit the shows at Midway Park,Ellicottville,and Peek N Peek then start getting it ready for the 2014 Nova Nationals in Columbus.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts