Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Just a heads up...I will be at L43-45 swap meet spots for the GM show starting Friday morning June 26-28.....bringing lots of stuff. Stop by and say hello.

wilma
I will be there on Saturday...EARLY to stop by and WAKE you up!! :devil: :yes: :rolleyes: Do you need anything?

Dave
67 Nova Boy

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
OK...one redhead with an egg sandwich/coffee...thanks.:D
Ok...Any porkroll on it? The red heads are tough to find that are not fugly....LOL :rolleyes: See you on Saturday.

The soild lifter showroom will be soo cool!! Hope to take many picks to share with everyone.

Dave
67 Nova Boy

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
I'll be there on Friday. I've got my daughter's graduation party on Sunday, so Sat or Sun are out for me.

Anyone else going to be there on Friday?

Jim Smith

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
I wasn't able to make the trip because of work on Friday and my daughter's graduation party this wekend. How was the show? How were the prices on the Nova parts?

Thanks!
Jim Smith

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I wasn't able to make the trip because of work on Friday and my daughter's graduation party this wekend. How was the show? How were the prices on the Nova parts?

Thanks!
Jim Smith
As for the swap meet barely any vendors were there. Not a very large crowd. Wilma had plenty of great looking Nova parts. There were a TON of Novas in the show too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts