Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I doubt it's a 63000 mile car, but it looks to be clean. Funny how they didn't do the dash correctly, they simply sprayed over the wrong one!:rolleyes::(

·
13,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent message asking if the gauge cluster was original to the car. We'll see what the reply is.
It couldn't be, unless GM installed painted over automatic bezels in 4 speed cars:rolleyes:. The car was obviously born a 4 speed. It's on the documentation and also the broadcast sheet displaying the body build number. These bezels didn't standup well. My 1970 L78 was a 73,000 mile car and the bezel was cracked in about 3 places. Too bad they didn't replace this one with a correct piece.

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
I sent message asking if the gauge cluster was original to the car. We'll see what the reply is.
I would have to assume it was then. It is documented to have been built as a 4-speed
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

The dash cluster that is in your pictures shows a on the column auto shift indicator that is blacked out. Four speed cars didn’t come that way. I was wondering if it had been replaced in resto process. Thanks

·
Registered
701 Posts
does the window trim om the rear windows look like it was painted over.
didnt they have a different trim if not alum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts