Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for help getting my 1975 nova ready to hit the track.all that is done is ac delete headers, intake is a rmp prefomer with a 1" spacer and a 650 cfm crab stock battery mount is there anything i need to know about tach?

·
Premium Member
6,852 Posts
No obvious leaks, overflow bottle, battery secure, helmet, long pants and shoes. That will get you through "tech".

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks the fastest i ahev went so far is a 13.83 at 100mph in my turbo probe dose anythign think the nova will beat that?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
no your nova is pink :eek: ....................... just kidding. you never know until you make a pass so with that said good luck and have fun :yes:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
No obvious leaks, overflow bottle, battery secure, helmet, long pants and shoes. That will get you through "tech".
x2 plus sometimes the check the neutral safety switch, and make sure you have all lugs and good tires.

·
Premium Member
6,852 Posts
Better check that right front. Looks a little low. Also seems a little underpowered. Heard the motor really racing just to get up the driveway. :)

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
im looking for help getting my 1975 nova ready to hit the track.all that is done is ac delete headers, intake is a rmp prefomer with a 1" spacer and a 650 cfm crab stock battery mount is there anything i need to know about tach?
I don't think you are talking about your tach are you? I'm assuming you mean tech inspection. Yes, you need neutral safety switch...it's for you and others safetly. Not sure what that "prefomer" and "crab" stock mount is about. Have fun and stay safe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:no: there is no wiring for one on my car also i cant find out where it even mounts to the tranny or the shifter..o yea sorry abutmy spelling ether live with it or dont post thanks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts