Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Genghis Grill car meet has been can canceled indefinitely. Come out and show some support for a new car meet location at SMASHBURGER (21025 US Hwy 281 N. San Antonio, TX 78258 (210) 497-4479).

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I`ve seen a few of those cars at Biffs.I`m in town several times a year. Thats your main Friday night car show in San Antonio from what I`ve been told. My son is a member of San Antonio F-Body he lives up on the northwest side near Sea World. He was going to try to get by last week but something else was up.:D After I posted this I looked at the first video and spotted some of his friends cars there and remember he txted me pics of the batmobile.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I`ve seen a few of those cars at Biffs.I`m in town several times a year. Thats your main Friday night car show in San Antonio from what I`ve been told. My son is a member of San Antonio F-Body he lives up on the northwest side near Sea World. He was going to try to get by last week but something else was up.:D After I posted this I looked at the first video and spotted some of his friends cars there and remember he txted me pics of the batmobile.

It was cool that some of f-body club was able to make it out as well as the Bat Mobile. This is a new meeting location for people on north San Antonio and an alternative to the others. I've been meeting a lot of new faces, the past few weeks. What a blessing.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
My son spoke with ne today and said that this coming Sat morn is the cars n coffe run at 1604 and Bandera at the Pandara Bread parking area. I went with him to one last fall and there was a very good turnout. Peace Dale

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This thread was designed to let everybody know about a new meeting place in San Antonio, Texas for all interested in gathering with there perspective car clubs, friends families or just to meet new people.

·
Registered
550 Posts
nice video but is it mostly tuners? I thought about going there on a friday but not if it's mostly tuners :no: Long drive from A-Town to there. Cabellas in Buda is still the biggest meet up for classics so far, with the exception of leander cars and coffee.:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice video but is it mostly tuners? I thought about going there on a friday but not if it's mostly tuners :no: Long drive from A-Town to there. Cabellas in Buda is still the biggest meet up for classics so far, with the exception of leander cars and coffee.:D
This meet is open to all years, makes and models. As far as attendance; imports and tuners have been attending more frequently. This meet is almost a year old. Slow growing as well. I appricate your interest and concern. Hopefully, more classics attend in the future.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I hope you didnt take my previous post the wrong way. I just woulda been a little disappointed to go up there and find out I was the lone ranger :rolleyes: any other happenings in SA? Its nice to see different stuff from time to time. Same cars week end and week out here. :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I hope you didnt take my previous post the wrong way. I just woulda been a little disappointed to go up there and find out I was the lone ranger :rolleyes: any other happenings in SA? Its nice to see different stuff from time to time. Same cars week end and week out here. :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I didn't take your post the wrong way, I just give a similar response to others as well. Not to defend, but inform them of what to expect from the meet. It's still has a long ways to go before it becomes bigger and diverse.
This happens once a month.^^
This is once a month as well.^^
This is Coffee & Rides of San Antonio.^^

Thanks again for your feedback, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Genghis Grill car meet has been can canceled indefinitely. Come out and show some support for a new car meet location at SMASHBURGER (21025 US Hwy 281 N. San Antonio, TX 78258 (210) 497-4479).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts