Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys.....

could someone PLEASE take some pictures of the following for us....it would really help the kids with the install of our AC vents.

Close up Picture Needed:
1. The AC vent on the left side (drivers side) of dash
2. The AC vents in the center of the dash
3. The AC vent on the passenger side of dash

We need to see how they are to look since we are converting a non AC car to an AC car.

you could email these to [email protected]

Thanks a 100 times over.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Are you looking for something in particular? I can get you those pictures but if possible, what specifically are you looking for?

I've got a 71 A/C car and the drivers side vent bolts to the dash bezzel with 2 screws on the backside.

The center vent gets screwed to the dash itself and the passengers side gets bolted in from the backside.

I can get you these pictures tomorrow the 14th and help you out but what angle do you need these to be at?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AWESOME!

We just need close ups so we can see fit and finish. If you could just fit the part to the whole frame of the photo it would be awesome
Thanks!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PERFECT!!

One more questions....the right side vent (rusty one:)) Looking I am guessing that if we do not have the hole, making one won't look right since....the gap you have around the vent is there something missing there

you've been great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts