Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
I just sent him an email! :devil:

Not for the chop but maybe for a project for my boys!

-Justin

·
0 Posts
I just sent him an email! :devil:

Not for the chop but maybe for a project for my boys!

-Justin
too late dale ^^^^^^ :no:
Not me:devil: Justin is the 1 wanting to get it..... I'm 1 of the boyz Not 1 of his boys:D

Trust me when I say that if it was local I would have it...

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
a good friend of mine has a 65 gasser two door wagon, as soon as he lets me take pics I will post them.:yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All kidding aside, just trying to throw local stuff here out if I/we see it. I know you guys'd do the same. Couple have already sent me some NorCal stuff trying to find a fit for my altered build-up, and I very much appreciate it. If there ever is something local to me, and you guys need a firsthand look never hesitate to ask.:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Sounds good, thanks. I might just take you up on that offer. I'm waiting for this guy to send me some more pics if he has some. I would really like to pick this up if the wife lets me. I'm trying to convince her this would be for her :devil: and the boys and I would fix it up for her........You know maybe a pink roof with a pink engine block :D I got her thinking :devil:

-Justin

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
I went to look at this wagon in Jan. Made the guy an offer and he never replied. Around the 10th of May he calls and tells me he has been out of town but, if I'm still interested in car, it was mine. I drove down to Van Nuys storage again. Looks like someone had riffled through car but, I told him I would still take car for my original offer. Left three messages, still have not heard back. The car is rough and has lots of rust in roof rails,"a" pilars, and tail gate area. I hope someone has better luck than I did. I thought the car was mine, twice now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts