Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Ok some one need's to put the crack pipe down and walk away.....:no:

·
13,723 Posts
Hilarious! The rear diecast is $500 south of $10,000 Cdn. What a joke.

Bob

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
What recession . we can fund the mortgage/banking and auto manufacturers just by selling our nos parts. Call then White House tell them not to worry we will handle the economy problem.Guys head to your garages ,storage sheds,warehouses and get those parts.Then list them on ebay and donate funds to charity of your choice bank/mortgagecompany/ auto manufacter /then put what you got left in the market and hold on!I always knew it was going to be up to us in the end anyway. good day :D:rolleyes::sleep::confused::turn::no::yes:

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
And to think some people on this site won't use replacement parts made overseas and always say go with NOS parts. Nothing like adding 15K to your restoration on a handful of parts. Thats if no one else bids on the parts.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I'm glad I actually stocked up on doubles of all this stuff back in 1966. Now I can fund another car...

·
Registered
906 Posts
barrett jackson prices on NOS stuff,if you got to have it you have to pay the price,for someone looking for that last rare part,what you going to do.PAY THE PRICE AND DONT COMPLAIN ITS THE WAY IT IS,LIKE IT OR NOT. just look at the gm under dash tachs$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you could get them new for 60.00 from the dealer,not anymore its all big money for any orig.rare parts
don

·
Registered
397 Posts
So thats where the $3000 hubcaps are.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts