Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting on a pair of new headers go the summit ones but the gaskets they came with suck, i was told copper ones were a lot better so i am wondering what are some good ones that are copper also what size to i get? the head is a stocks head on my 72 350..thanks

·
Premium Member
13,309 Posts
the gaskets that came with my summits were grafoil composit gaskets... they were great....

the aluminum or coppers are good....

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the gaskets that came with my summits were grafoil composit gaskets... they were great....

the aluminum or coppers are good....
these were pretty bad looking, they were already coming apart like in half so im looking for some better ones and i am wondering what kind to get and what size

·
Premium Member
13,309 Posts
these were pretty bad looking, they were already coming apart like in half so im looking for some better ones and i am wondering what kind to get and what size
call summit and ask for a replacement set.. its part of the package.. they will send you equal replacements......

also Summit can tell you the size as well....

Just give them a call..

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
call summit and ask for a replacement set.. its part of the package.. they will send you equal replacements......

also Summit can tell you the size as well....

Just give them a call..
are they good gaskets? i was told that they would need to be replaced in a short amount of time cause they are not good

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Oscar, have you ever been to Speedomotive?
They have everything you need right in your neighborhood.

It's kinda in a residential area just north of the 10 fwy.

Speed-O-Motive
131 North Lang Avenue
West Covina, CA 91790
Phone: 626-869-0270
FAX: 626-869-0278
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oscar, have you ever been to Speedomotive?
They have everything you need right in your neighborhood.

It's kinda in a residential area just north of the 10 fwy.

Speed-O-Motive
131 North Lang Avenue
West Covina, CA 91790
Phone: 626-869-0270
FAX: 626-869-0278
E-Mail: [email protected]
wow they are really close to me i dont even have to take the freeway im in covina west covina is like 30 seconds away. what kind of shop are they?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
they are a performance machine shop they build a lot of motors they have a dyno there too i would give them a call ............... i had no idea they where there either i thought they where in orange county :eek: :yes: :no:

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they are a performance machine shop they build a lot of motors they have a dyno there too i would give them a call ............... i had no idea they where there either i thought they where in orange county :eek: :yes: :no:
ha ya dude there right down the street from me like a few blocks away :yes: gonna hit them up and see what else i can get

1 - 14 of 14 Posts