Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone is interested in joining us you are more than welcome.There are never that many Novas there.Our 2 and a Gasser.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Ya gotta sell it better than that!!!:yes::D

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
If anyone is interested in joining us you are more than welcome.There are never that many Novas there.Our 2 and a Gasser.
ok ill try to pitch it for you: listen up all you nova guys and gals we are having a get to gether down here in garden grove with tons of things to do cool classic cars , muscle cars , and my favorite old skool gassers bring the family and join us on friday at ( i dont know the address get a hold of novabrian on this ) from ( _ : pm til _ : pm .... i dont know from when to when either see above name in box on this too ) ..... hope this works :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
ok ill try to pitch it for you: listen up all you nova guys and gals we are having a get to gether down here in garden grove with tons of things to do cool classic cars , muscle cars , and my favorite old skool gassers bring the family and join us on friday at ( i dont know the address get a hold of novabrian on this ) from ( _ : pm til _ : pm .... i dont know from when to when either see above name in box on this too ) ..... hope this works :yes:
Is there a flyer? What time? Where at? How many cars typically show? Is it some cool venue? Maybe a cruise to the beach could happen if you get enough guys to show!

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Hey Brian is that a real SS? I havent seen your car but the paint looks good from here!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Brian is that a real SS? I havent seen your car but the paint looks good from here!
No not a true SS unfortunately.Got the "H" in the Vin. not the "K".The paint is good from far but far from good!
About the show:There are 50 cars or more.All different types,muscle,classic,gassers etc.

2911 Historic Main Street
Garden Grove, Ca 92840
http://www.aztecamexicanrestaurant.org/

A couple of weeks ago this Nova was there.He was here from Sacramento for "Good Guys Show" Cover of Car Craft awhile back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts