Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be there tomorrow on Main St. See cool cars,Hear Elvis sing and eat Nachos!!

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Hear Elvis sing and eat Nachos!!
Ever see the routine the Elvis did at Frisco's? He had an inflatable suit with a pump--while he sang he ate, and ate, and got bigger and bigger....pretty funny guy.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to hit one of these soon. Good to hear from you, Mark - the man with the first blue hot rod longroof with Draglites on here. :D
Go tomorrow.There is going to be another really fast Nova there.I will set up a little race for you guys.HAHA! First round of free chips and salsa are on me.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Go tomorrow.There is going to be another really fast Nova there.I will set up a little race for you guys.HAHA! First round of free chips and salsa are on me.
Ah, thanks, but I don't have a real car, so I would have to trailer it. The bad thing is I spent all of my diesel money for the rest of the month hauling out to Barona Dragstrip this past weekend. Maybe one of the ones next month.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I think he's talking about Cage.
:D I used to always catch a little crap (like his car is my car) from buddies who see hooksup2's wagon since our cars look alike even though mine is a 64. I'm pretty sure mine was "finished" before hooksup2's (I used to see his almost every month at Long Beach Swap during the build stage), I just don't get around like he does.:no:

It's all good though, there is no mistake when I fire up my wagon...:devil:

Garden Grove Main Street is a nice cruise night. That was the first time I saw novajoe's car. Do they still overflow into the Mickey D's parking lot? You have to get there early to park on Main Street.

Mark

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:D I used to always catch a little crap (like his car is my car) from buddies who see hooksup2's wagon since our cars look alike even though mine is a 64. I'm pretty sure mine was "finished" before hooksup2's (I used to see his almost every month at Long Beach Swap during the build stage), I just don't get around like he does.:no:

It's all good though, there is no mistake when I fire up my wagon...:devil:

Garden Grove Main Street is a nice cruise night. That was the first time I saw novajoe's car. Do they still overflow into the Mickey D's parking lot? You have to get there early to park on Main Street.

Mark

Yes they still overflow into The Golden Arches P.L.They have now also made the vendors there own area out there as well.
Yes parking on main street is hard to get.You have to be there early.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts