Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a long story short I found a 62 more door that has been sitting in a garge for several years. The old lady bought it 15 years ago. It was originally a 194 auto. It now has a "motor and transmission out of a 74" as she put it,so I take it to be a turbo 350. I hope to borrow a buddies trailer and get it this week end. Hopefully I will remember to bring the camera. The car is nothing real special but a cool find just the same. I can use several parts for my 65 two door post.

·
0 Posts
Sweet..... I will send you some blades if you decide to cut it up & post pics. Courtesy of THE ( Original ) SAWZALL SYNDICATE & Nor-Cal Novas

We need to recruit some SAWZALL SYNDICATE members up north.

·
Premium Member
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we got the 62 more door home last Saturday. The car was last registered in 2003. It has a 250 and a turbo 350 tranny. I may have them both sold. I was very surprised and pleased with the condition of this car over all. The paint is primer over the original blue paint. The radio,two speed wipers(with push button for the washer fluid),the horns,lights,brakes all work.
We got the car running for as bit Saturday night. I dropped the tank and emptid out app: 12 gallons of old gas(pretty gross stuff). I hooked a hose on to the steel gas line and ran it up through the center drain plug and in to a gas can (red neck fuel cell) My oldest son and his buddies had some fun in the driveway then the oldest kid (me:rolleyes:) got behind the wheel with my youngest son as the copilot. I hit the gas and laid four feet of 13"winter tire:D
I am now in the process of taking her apart and using what I cna on my 65(thanks to those who replied to my other posts)
Long winded I know:sleep:.............. but man ain't this a fun hobby:yes:
I am not as fast as the sawsall syndicate but this old girl will help a lot of other cars including mine:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Photos of the disassembly are on the way.
P.m. me if you see something you want and I will let you know if I am keeping it or willing to sell.

First come first serve:D
Everyone should keep in mind that this car is in Canada.
Guys from the U.S. will save on the exchange but I would have to check in to shipping for you.
Canadian guys I should be ableto get a good deal on shipping:yes:

·
Registered
49 Posts
WOW.. is she beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: That is in really nice shape, you don't see too many in that good of shape to start with!! Nice find!! Are you going to keep it original or customize it???

·
Premium Member
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was mostly just me and one 24 volt cordless Makita:devil:
The pictures were taken over a few days.

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Well all I can do is qoute Mr. Bill: Ohhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooo! :eek:

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
:( I think I just shed a tear.

But it's for a good cause. One must die so many others can live.:yes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts