Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to start posting up some detailing and basic maintanance/care tips here for your guys' paint, interior and engine and though I'd start with an easy one first (Interior Stain Removal) until I write up some others. I figured this will be one way to give back to those who have helped me and more. I dont know a ton about these old Chevy II's and such so I haven't helped too many people here with their question but everyone has helped me so here is some way to give back. Anyways I have already posted one and will continue to post more as time allows.

·
Registered
309 Posts
well you know what they say "knowledge is power" I share it as often as I can and i commend you on thinking of a way to give back to our community

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be making seperate posts for the tips so they each have their own seperate thread. I will keep you guys updated. I will post a paint care thread on how to buff, swirl remove, polish and seal the paint. I will be starting this one next week because it will be long and take time to type up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts