Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trouble shooting the wiring on my gauges. Now I have no power on the fuse block. Even the battery output which is always live has no power. The battery is good because the car starts and the exterior lights come on. Just inside no power,not on the left or right side of the fuse. None of the fuses are burnt.

2nd ?. What is the thing on the fuse block about 1 inch thick shaped like a quarter.

Hope you can help ty.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I was trouble shooting the wiring on my gauges. Now I have no power on the fuse block. Even the battery output which is always live has no power. The battery is good because the car starts and the exterior lights come on. Just inside no power,not on the left or right side of the fuse. None of the fuses are burnt.

Hope you can help ty.
Might be a fusible link in the line feeding the fuse block. Does the key buzzer work? How about the horn?

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Check your fusable links. depending on the year, they may be by the battery on the distribution block or on the horn relay.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
thanks

yup that was it. There is a fuse in the link above the right side of the motor on top of the valve cover and that hump for the a/c. Thanks guys one down one to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts