Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made numerous attempted to contact this org and its founder with no luck. Numerous emails via the website. I wanted to see if they would become part of our gruop and to invite them to the Kingman Street Drags, our BBQs etc. I explained that I was a former Marine and currently have a nephew downrange as a Marine in Afganistan. I also explain that no matter how bad the ecomoney people will donate to a great cause like this.

Anyone have any suggestions.:confused: Rafterman (Kevin Major Howard) were are you?

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
I see him once in awhile; I see Chuck Spiker (who builds and drives most of the cars) almost every week at Irwindale. I had his phone number but I can't find it right now. You could try catching him at the track.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't get down your way that often but would appreciate anything you can provide. Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Chuck said to try email again; it's really busy this time of year. They have 2 parades tomorrow, and a bunch of appearances all summer.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
i met kevin at pomona 2 years ago he was looking for another nova to build i believe for the navy or airforce i cant remember well he saw mine and wanted to know if i wanted to sell it ( which you guys now the answer ) i did tell him the names of two of my friends that where killed in action in afganastan and i raq he since has added there names to the car. i think that is the coolest thing for someone to do i do know he was trying to do a car for all different branches for the us armed forces real neat program he is doing my hat goes off for kevin major howard ( rafterman ) and the fueled by the fallen :yes:

·
Registered
89 Posts
If there's anything I can do at all, let me know guys. I am still a Marine, but I will be going on terminal leave the end of this month. I have until Sept. 6th until I get off of active duty so if I can help with advertising, or anything here on base, let me know.:yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts