Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my 1972 is there more than one option when replacing the fuel sending unit? I've seen a couple different models and was just wondering if anyone could help me out. It's the stock gas tank btw. Thank you for any help you can give me.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Tank sending unit 68-72

I used two new tank unit (NOT AC) and both were junk. I got one (AC) but made in china last week from Classic Industries ($170.99) and installed it yesterday and it works. I hate pulling the tank out. For my 2cents its worth a $100.00 more to get one that works imo

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used two new tank unit (NOT AC) and both were junk. I got one (AC) but made in china last week from Classic Industries ($170.99) and installed it yesterday and it works. I hate pulling the tank out. For my 2cents its worth a $100.00 more to get one that works imo
on classic industries i'm looking at "Classic Instruments Internal Float Fuel Sending Unit (0-90 Ohm) 4". There's like 44 different ones to choose from thought. The numbers at the end are all different. I'm not sure what they mean or what Sending unit i need to get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts